'Beginning of Sorrows - 4th Seal'
Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."
A quarter of mankind will be killed during WW3 caused by weapons of mass destruction, plagues and pestilences, famines and hunger, extremely great earthquakes resulting in huge tsunamis, etc. We thank God that He will protect Christians because all those killed will be cast into the Lake of fire. After WW3 will be the short period of peace when the whole world will be ruled by the Antichrist under the 'One World Order', which replaces the ineffective, bias, powerless and abominable UN. All those killed will be the wicked, unmerciful, apostates, lawless, etc. including depraved pastors and leaders, false prophets and false christs, antichrists, etc. This will then be the great harvest of tares.
Why Christians not killed in WW3?
During WW3, mankind will suffer greatly from insecurity, hunger, fear, pains, wounds, sicknesses, lost of loved ones, etc. and this is the time ripe and ready for harvest. Christians are entrusted with the responsibility of comforting, caring, feeding, evangelizing and discipling them.
Preparing for WW3
1. Comfort and Care - Get ready to know how to comfort and care for the sickly, wounded and suffering by volunteering your services in charitable homes for children, aged, handicap, etc.
2. Feeding - Stock up with a variety of foodstuff so that our Lord can multiply them to feed the hungry.
(five loaves and the two fish in Mat 14:19-21)
Those starving will come daily for food and when they see the empty containers being filled by prayers, and also many other miracles, they will glory God by accepting Jesus Christ as their Saviour.
3. Word of God - Stock up with as many bibles as possible (appropriate languages) for your area for there will be a famine of teachers and also the word of God.
Amos 7:11 "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord God, "That I will send a famine on the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord.
All these new converts must be discipled so that they will know the truth in His words. This is a great responsibility upon us. After the war the Antichrist will try to mislead them to apostate with lies, deceptions, signs and wonders.
4. Discipling - Brethren, in order to be able to disciple these new converts, we must first be His disciples by abiding in His words.
John 8:31-32 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
Disciple them directly from the pure word of God, i.e teachings and sayings of our Lord in the Bible (Books may be wrongly interpreted or distorted). Please ensure that you understand fully the message of the cross.
5. Knowledge of end time events is important for the new converts' faith will increase when they rejoice seeing the prophecies of our Lord being fulfilled one by one in chronological order (Follow Mat 24).
John 14:29 "And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe."
We will be able to overcome deceptions of Satan with these fore-knowledge from our Lord.
Brethren, once we sincerely want to do His work, we can rest assured that He will protect, provide, nourish teach and empower us during WW3.