‘Period of Tribulation – Fifth Seal’
Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Christians having seen the faithfulness and miracles of God during WW3, will still need the pure word of God (truth) and fulfilment of endtime prophecies to increase their faith and help them to overcome temptations and deceptions during the Great Tribulation.
John 16:4a “But these things I have told you, that when the time comes, you may remember that I told you of them.”
The Lord told us beforehand all these things (signs of His coming) in chronological order so that we knowing in advance the Devil’s wicked schemes, plans and devices will be able to rejoice overcoming each of his deceptions one by one with confidence.
Beginning of Sorrows (Fourth Seal)
1. Tribal and religious civil wars 2. World War 3, pestilences, etc.
3. Fall of the Western powers 4. Antichrist conquers Jerusalem
5. All extremists, terrorists killed 6. God’s provision, deliverance, etc.
7. Greatest harvest of souls.
Period of Tribulation/Sorrows or Wraths of Satan-Rev13 (Fifth Seal)
8. New One World Order 9. One World Religion
10. Rejecting the Divinity of Jesus 11. Dome on the Rock removed
12. Building of temple of God 13. Crucifixion of saints
14. Gospel preached to all
The Great Tribulation
15. Antichrist standing in Temple 16. All in Judaea flee to mountains
17. Dedication of temple of God 18. Antichrist seated on mercy seat
19. Antichrist’s lying wonders 20. False Christs and false prophets
21. The ‘Marvel chip’
The Rapture (Sixth Seal)
22. The Great Earthquake 23. Great heavenly blackout
24. Jesus coming at rapture 25. Scene on Earth (all Israel saved)
26. Scene in Heaven
John 14:29 “And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.”
Scriptures keep mentioning ‘I have told you this before it comes to pass’ and this is important for it is God’s way of strengthening our faith in Him, His words, teachings and promises. In these last days, we must ensure that our congregations are well versed with endtime signs and events otherwise they will easily be deceived.
Baptism of the Holy Spirit
Act 1:5 “for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.”
After Jesus had filled and baptized His disciples with the Holy Spirit, they then preached His gospel fearlessly.
John 6:13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
All those who love Him by abiding in His words He will baptize with the Spirit of truth so that with truth, they will be set free from bondages, deceptions and heresies. They will also understand endtime prophecies and events.