‘Period of Tribulation – Fifth Seal’
Mat 24:12-13 “And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.”
The whole world is rejoicing for everyone is contented with a nice and comfortable house, steady job and good income. Robbery and theft are unheard of. There is peace and security everywhere. Everyone is equal and there are no racial or religious conflicts. There is peace throughout the whole world under the rule of ‘One World Order’ or ‘OWO’. Everyone loves the Antichrist and his approachable, friendly, righteous and efficient ministers. The temple of God meanwhile is being rebuilt to ensure lasting religious peace with ‘One World Religion’ or ‘OWR’. These are difficult times during this period of sorrows for the church.
Church leaders risk imprisonment, torture and martyrdom for keeping Christians away from deception and apostasy. Churches accept “One World Religion’ by compromising the divinity of Jesus.
For Christians to worship our Lord Jesus, we have to go underground.
1. Lawlessness against Jesus when so many so- called Christian leaders apostate and join ‘OWR’ for financial gains.
2. Lawlessness against God when Christians are not allowed to obey His word while practicing their faith. Fallen pastors and false prophets are sent by the authorities to become pastors and church leaders. They will distort Scriptures in order to deceive. They will teach that Mary, a human was blessed for she gave birth to Jesus, the greatest prophet of God. All worships are directed to the God of Abraham (not to Yahweh the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob) for Arabs are not the descendants of Isaac and Jacob.
3. Lawlessness against ‘OWO’ Unknowledgeable of endtimes and unlearned Christians will be confused when godly Christians reject this good and beneficial government.
4. Lawlessness against ‘OWR’ godly Christians will be treated as lawless when they reject the abominable OWR, which denies the divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. Lawlessness against OWR bible of the authority, when Christians refuse to accept this demonic ‘OWR bible’ for all references to Jesus as the ‘Son of God’ is changed to ‘son of man’, and ‘Messiah or God’ to prophet. Our Bibles will be banned and anyone possessing them will be crucified.
6. Lawlessness against Antichrist, whom we condemn as Satan but the whole world loves him for giving them peace and security.
1 Pet 2:13-14 Therefore submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake, whether to the king as supreme, or to governors, as to those who are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and for the praise of those who do good.
Many Christians will fall, but he who endures to the end shall be saved. Ensure that our brethren are built up in His love in the word of God, and that they are knowledgeable of endtime events.
Brethren, “Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?” Heb 13:5-6